The Outdoor Learning Store, in partnership with AEEA and many other environmental education organizations, announces the lineup of the spring workshops series. There is something for every educator at these 60 minute virtual workshops featuring a diversity of presenters and topics. In addition to ideas & inspiration, you’ll walk away with a certificate of attendance, discounts on outdoor learning resources & entry for some great prizes!
These webinars take place on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm. If you can’t make it in-person, they will be recorded and a link to the recording will be sent to all registrants.
- April 11: Resources for Earth Month
- April 18: Taking a Closer Look: Investigations in Nature
- April 25: Nature Activities for Year-round Learning
- May 16: Resources for World Oceans Day
- May 23: Race and Nature for Educators
- May 30: How to Teach Nature Journaling: Curiosity, Wonder, Attention
- June 6: Walking Together: (Re)Connecting to Nature through Two-Eyed Seeing
- June 13: Animating Outdoor Learning using Finger Puppets