Environmental & Outdoor Education Conference
2023 Joint Conference Presented by the Arkansas Master Naturalists & AEEA
The 2023 conference was a joint effort between AEEA and the Arkansas Master Naturalists. We combined our love of the Natural State with our goals for education to bring something new. See below for the conference program with session descriptions, event highlights, exhibitors, and sponsors of the event.
Plan on joining us in 2024 for hands-on workshops, breakout sessions, and field experiences. The conference is a great learning and networking opportunity for classroom teachers, non-formal educators, college students, naturalists, and conservation professionals from across the state.
- Arkansas Audubon Society: What’s Good for Birds Is Good For People
- Arkansas Department of Agriculture
- Arkansas Environmental Education Association & Project WET
- Arkansas Forestry Association Education Foundation: Project Learning Tree
- Arkansas Master Naturalists
- Beaver Water District
- Boston Mountain Solid Waste District
- The Diana Project: Saving Arkansas’s State Butterfly
- H2Ozarks: Cleaner Water Together! – Striving to protect the Upper White River Basin lakes and watershed through monitoring, research, public policy, outreach, and education
- ORE Recovered Materials: Educating Communities About Plastic Recycling
- Pollinator Partnership: Gardening for Pollinators – Programs, Partnerships, and Resources
- Summit Utilities